[enyo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[enyo]

enyo of theta Ikariam

HomeIntroduce your self Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce your self

Go down 
+9
Thera
Eazyshawn
kramster
-engineer-
wenkx
tabina
Invoker
Admin
dennispaku
13 posters
AuthorMessage
dennispaku

Introduce your self Empty
PostSubject: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:28 am

Im dennis : ) I like to play anything interesting games in PC.. Id rather choose to play in PC than in console. I started playing computer games since Warcraft 1 was introduced in the philippines about 11 years ago, back when it only has 2 races orc and human lol!..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 am

Im jeremyr412, i also play anything pc vrs console. and starcraft rocks! i love the expansion set oddly i didnt get into warcraft or dioblo, I live in pittsburgh PA, USA, home of the Steelers, and the penguins. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://enyo.forumotion.com
Invoker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:39 am

Im Cyrus. You can call me Cy or les.Im from the philippines. I love playing games that are free. Ikariam being one of them. Yup im also a starcraft addict and I usually play starcraft for profits. Lol I used to earn about 500 pesos per day when starcraft was popular here in the philippines.

Now im playing games like DOTA and of course ikariam.
Back to top Go down
tabina

tabina

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi, my name is tabina
I live in ontario, canada. I am new to the online gaming. My brother in law introduced em to the game and well I have been hooked ever since, plus met some great people on here. Smile
Back to top Go down
wenkx

PostSubject: wenkx introduce yourself   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:33 am

i'm portz, 20, male, bicol philippines
me and nica were classmates/good friends here in Ateneo de Naga University
currently student, formerly addicted to RPGs now consume much of my time in browsing games and chat.. Twisted Evil
started playing ikariam just last year
i'm willing to accept tips..^_^
and also can give tips to some.

ikariam.com
theta: wenkx (Enyo)
iota: silentperson (Sin X)
ikariam.ph
alpha: gunk ()
gamma: wenkx (NOOB)
delta: wenkx ()
Back to top Go down
-engineer-

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 am

eugene here

im 30 years old, civil engineer and im here in Saudi right now. i love playing online games. an MU phil(tahr server) addict. and plays dota as well

nice to be a part of a very organized ally in com

gamma server (PH) ------ GMZ
delta server (PH) ------ no all yet
theta (COM) ------ enyo
iota (COM) ------ -PH-
Back to top Go down
kramster

kramster

PostSubject: introduce yourself   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:00 am

Hi Im kramster,

im 25 years old, also here in Saudi right now. same as -engineer- addict in MU phil. (tahr server)
Razz Razz

-engineer- is the one teach me to play ikariam in .ph server now im sooo hook up with this game.. Laughing

im also playing in Iota, ph server gamma and delta

Back to top Go down
Eazyshawn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:51 pm

My RL name is Shawn ( surprise, Surprise ). 13 years old male

I am on 3 servers.... 2 on ikaraim.com and 1 on ikariam.org
I've been playing ikariam for about 2 years now... so I know everything their is to know about ikariam.

The 2 servers I play on ikariam.com is the Kappa server and this one... the server I play on ikaraim.org is Epsilon.
On the kappa server I am leading a top 3 alliance called the No Mercy-Elite [Virus] alliance. It's a war alliance. >: )

My hobbies are ice hockey, and basketball. Love to play both sports!!!! WOooo000ttt!!!

My fav NHL team are the Vancourver Canucks ( Luuuuu ).
Back to top Go down
Thera

Thera

PostSubject: Hello Enyo   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:10 am

My name is Sarah. I am 28 and live in the USA.

I just started playing Ikariam about a month ago. I've been pillaged a few times by Enyo but no hard feelings. Wink

Thanks for the invite and I hope to be a big help to the the team.

EDIT : I will try and be on as much as I can but I have a 15-month old daughter to take care of. So, please don't be mad if I can't be online all the time. I do try and get on as much as she will let me but she can be very demanding at times. I hope everyone understands. I am a stay-at-home mom.
Back to top Go down
palas athena

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 am

Hiya, I am Kerri and am a 45 y.o. Registered Nurse who loves games like this. I play another called Human Age that I have been playing for 3 years. I love this game and am trying to learn more about it, the attacks and such get me rather confused at times. I am still learning the finer points.
Back to top Go down
drmichika

drmichika

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 pm

I'm Rick from Tucson, AZ, USA.
Play this game casually so I apologize for any inactivity during war times. Been playing the game for about 2 months now so I'm still sort of learning the ropes.
I'm currently an active Co-Leader of a guild in World of Warcraft which takes up the majority of my time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:32 pm

What's up? I'm Jeremy (1032) and i'm from Akron, oh. and sorry Jeremyr412 i HATE the steelers. Razz But i'm supposed to say that I'm a Browns fan. I know!?!? Just got my first pc about 7 or 8 months ago. I know?! and just started playing games on pc. Much better than console! And I'm 1032 on Theta, Iota, Kappa, and Rtrn of 1032 on Beta. so plz don't pilliage me on those. hehe affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:50 am

Thats funny Jeremy, I used to live in Hinckley, OH, i used to go shopping in Akron. Now im in Pittsburgh PA.
Back to top Go down
https://enyo.forumotion.com
shayna_762

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi everyone! Smile

I'm shayna, 24, I live in Los Angeles, CA. I moved here from Germany 5 years ago!

I just discovered Ikariam a month or so ago but am totally hooked!
I'm always open and very thankful for Advice!

I joined Enyo just a couple of Days ago but I'm loving it!

Bye! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Introduce your self Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce your self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[enyo] :: GENERAL BOARD :: ENYO GENERAL FORUM-
Jump to: