[enyo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[enyo]

enyo of theta Ikariam

HomeTactical  growth with crystal Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tactical growth with crystal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tactical  growth with crystal Empty
PostSubject: Tactical growth with crystal   Tactical  growth with crystal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:46 am

To anyone wanting high fast point growth and abilities,
Crystal is king, hoard it, trust me on this, crystal can be three times the value of gold!

if you have the research "glass" done under science, you can do wonders for yourself with crystal.
if you want high score, trade ship are good, but crystal blows them away.
consider this, point are generated by the cost or amounted cost of an item compared to its worth in gold. spend gold, get points,easy enough rite?
Trade ships get pricey quick, and they do bring points but gold at our level is also well used to do unit/ship upgrades asap,
buildings get pointed by the amount of resources used, and the worth of those resources used @ the cost of 3 gold each or at the standard .01 %.

but research is where its at. nothing pays out more then a research completed,
one level 1 future is 75,000 point alone!

knowing that research are the fastest point getter in the game. they bring you another ability or ship/unit, but they also cost the most gold with scientist cost @ 5 gold each per hour, 4 and hour after you research "mechanic pen"

note your gold per hour now, then turn off all your research, then note your gold per hour. that difference is every hour. but what if you only had to pay half the gold, remember scientist cost 5 gold and hour, to mine crystal cost three,( dont forget to turn your research back on)

The trick is the Optician, its the cheapest fastest build in the game, take advantage of it!
Myself on zeta, i have a level 32 optician i can buy out a research in less the half the time with crystal. my optician here is only a 16, but its on it way. each level upgrade bring down the starting level of the buy out with crystal.

the lower the amount of crystal needed for the buy out, the faster the amount needed drops per day

when you start buying out researches with a level 16 you pay 84 percent of the starting cost, or at a level 32 you pay 68% of the starting cost, add hat to the difference of mining crystal vrs the cost of a scientist you get 1/3 ratio

so at 68% the cost of crstal and full research you will easily buy out a given research in less then half the time. MAKING CRYSTAL "3" TIMES THE WORTH OF GOLD. considering you cut the cost and time needed of a research in half. dont belive me?, watch my score in 4 days, and yes thats why i have 2 crystal town Very Happy i'll report bak how many and what researches i am able to buy out. Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://enyo.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Glass research report   Tactical  growth with crystal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 am

This morning I finished researching "glass", hence i was able to buy out researches.
i had 30k crystal stored up, DO NOT DO THAT WITH OUT GOOD SPY PROTECTION, 15 or above.

the results: cats=done, flame=done, occupation=done
i was in over all position 227, i am now in position 146 with 3 more researches completed just by buying them out, much cheaper using crystal that was mined at 3 per hr. then paying a scientist 5 per hr.
and i will be able to buy out two more within a week, results will pace me in the top 100 over all player score bracket.
see back next week for updates.
p.s.
If any of you in Enyo are paying attention, this type of growth should be raising your eye brows a bit, and make you think what direction you should be going as far a build strats are concerned within a military alliance.
Back to top Go down
GunBang

GunBang

PostSubject: Re: Tactical growth with crystal   Tactical  growth with crystal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 am

kool,,,!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tactical growth with crystal   Tactical  growth with crystal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Two weeks have passed sense i last posted to this thread, I am now in overall position 68 of top score and the following researches have been easily bought out.
# Pyrotechnics
# Logistics
# Gunpowder
# Mechanical Pen
# Helping Hands
# Spirit Level
# Counterweight
# Diplomacy
that translates to 4 researches per week, or one every other day.
remember i started on crystal, island number 2 was another crystal, then marble, then wine.
2 crystal towns a level 20 optician and 4 level 11 academies.
tomorrow i buy out Gyro's
as far as town growth goes, i just planted town #5 another marble, with all the new units, pillaging is no problem. Smile Crystal Rocks!
Back to top Go down
Invoker

PostSubject: Re: Tactical growth with crystal   Tactical  growth with crystal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 pm

This thread is great. But I still love my hillbilly pilalge everyone strategy hehe. No workers means more income, more income means more ships. More ships means more loots from pillaging.

But i love the optician though.
Back to top Go down
palas athena

PostSubject: Re: Tactical growth with crystal   Tactical  growth with crystal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:28 am

I don't understand what you mean by level 32 optician?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical growth with crystal   Tactical  growth with crystal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactical growth with crystal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[enyo] :: STRATAGIES :: BUILD STRATAGIES-
Jump to: