[enyo]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[enyo]

enyo of theta Ikariam

HomeQustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Empty
PostSubject: Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc   Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:28 am

If you have a question about the game, you may ask it here. We will respond asap
feel free to ask whats on you mind.
Back to top Go down
https://enyo.forumotion.com
Thera

Thera

Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc   Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm sure I'll be posting in this thread alot.

Anyway, I have a question...

What kinds of military units and how many should I have on hand for defense?

I'm not looking to pillage right now, as I am still getting the hang of how the game mechanics with that work but I need some info for just making sure if someone does come after me, how I can best protect my towns and resources.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc   Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:34 pm

two units that will be the most defensive difference between getting pillaged or not getting pillaged.

1 spys. training spys will keep other spy out of your town, and make it harder for other peoples spys from geting your info.
If a pillager cant see what you have, he/she wont waste their time on you.

2. The king of defense is the Phalanx. he will be your towns best friend until the end
you should keep 7-10 per level in town at all times.

3 increase your wall, the wall size helps defend the town, it give a 10% defense per level
Back to top Go down
https://enyo.forumotion.com

PostSubject: should each town have the same buildings?   Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:17 pm

if you build a building in one city do you have to build it all of them to get the effect? Should each town have a workshop or optirician?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc   Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qustions about the game, researches, unit, ships,occupation, pillages, spys, etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[enyo] :: STRATAGIES :: TACTICAL STRATAGIES-
Jump to: